My MJ

6.7.04

I am retarded.....and so are you.

I was playing Scrabble with my wife last night, and I realized that I am dumber than a pile of rocks. Not only did she beat me, she beat me handily by over 100 points. Lately, I've been forgetting a lot of things, and none of it is THC-induced, either. Maybe I should start toking up again; at least then, I would have an excuse for turning into a retard. For all of you who have trouble with this term, "retard", YOU are retarded. Not only are you retarded, but your mother wishes she never had you. I swear, political correctness has handcuffed this society from saying anything at all. Back to the topic at hand, I remember (oh, the irony) forgetting something from the house when I was about to go out. I went back into the house, heard the house alarm delay, and went to the control panel to turn it off. Set the alarm again, went back to the car, and drove off. Still forgetting whatever the hell it was I was supposed to get.

Anyways, I've been seeing a shitload of commercials on TV for the most inane shit. Mostly crap-ass pharmaceutical companies (if you could call them that), hawking their placebo pills to dumbasses who would actually buy them. Shit to get their rocks off, crap to enlarge their penises, junk to make them sleep, and the list goes on. The funniest shit I've seen is this Relacore commercial where Dr. Greg Cynamon is trying to sell his bullshit diet pills, while "trying not to offend casual dieters". WTF! People actually fall for this shit because it's ALWAYS on TV. And I watch a lot of TV. I guess they target the 10-20% of America who have shit for brains, and have a lot of incentive to lose weight, grow their dick, go to sleep, or make some money, and don't want to do it on their own. This ain't no Alice in Wonderland bullshit; ain't no pill that's gonna grow that needle you call your dick! Alright, I'm done pontificating about this. I gotta go and take my pills now.

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact