My MJ

10.3.05

Music of the Night

I've got an eclectic taste in music, from dancehall to lounge to punk to industrial, and to good ole' pop and hip-hop. I pretty much like anything with a good beat, conscious lyrics, a melodic harmony, and/or good producing. Anything that makes my head bounce. Thanks for the thread, Vintage Star!

Random Ten:

1. Trenchtown Rock - Bob Marley & the Wailers
2. Santeria - Sublime
3. Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
4. Please Forgive Me - David Gray
5. If you're not the One - Daniel Bedingfield
6. Blackstar (Mos Def & Taleb Kweli) - KOS/Determination
7. Clocks - Coldplay
8. Toxicity - System of a Down
9. All Mixed Up - 311
10. Amie - Damien Rice

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
I dunno....I've got about 6 songs on our laptop and none on our desktop. The 6 songs are there cuz I had a jones-ing for some music and I downloaded Kazaa for a minute. I tried my best to hide it from Jo, but the woman found out about it and quickly erased it. We had gotten a lot of viruses from it a couple of years back so she forbade me from using it. She's like our household's very own IT department, complete with a monitoring system.

2. The last CD you bought is:
I'm not sure, but the last CD I burned was the Garden State soundtrack.

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
The flipface radio in my car is busted. It's permanently in mid-flip. For a while, it was working, but it would only play the radio and I couldn't change the station. And it was on this one obnoxious station, Alice. They've got a funny morning commute show and "Chill with Alice" on Sundays from 7-10am got some cool lounge music. For all y'all in the Bay, that's 97.3 FM. Soooooooooo, I have no idea what the last song I listened to was, but I've got Norah Jones' Sunrise playing over and over in my cabeza.

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
a) Scientist - Coldplay
b) Who needs shelter - Jason Mraz
c) If you're not the one - Daniel Bedingfield
d) Karma - Alicia Keys
e) KOS/Determination - Blackstar

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to?
Nobody. Ain't got no friends. Muhahahahhaaa!

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact