My MJ

5.2.05

All I needed was a good kick in the ass.

I remember when I got my first job at Baskin-Robbins in high school. I thought I wouldn't be able to handle maintaining my 4.0 gpa with a job and a girlfriend, and all of my other extra-curricular activities. Lo and behold, the job actually forced me to manage my time better and study harder. All I needed was a good kick in the ass.

When I started to slack off in college, and had to drop out for a semester, I re-evaluated my priorities and didn't get anything lower than a B+ in my last two years of college. All I needed was a good kick in the ass.

When I quit my job at Foster City, and relied on refinancing money to pay the mortgage, I had a good time just relaxing. But when we started running out of money and our medical bills started piling up, I sacked up and quickly got two jobs. All I needed was a good kick in the ass

Now that we've got a baby, all of the things I've been putting off, like organizing the garage, cleaning the bathrooms, cleaning the carpets, organizing the pantry, cleaning the interior of the cars, and continually changing the furnace filter have been getting done. Guess what? All I needed was a good kick in the ass.

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact