My MJ

1.3.05

Life....

is full of funny moments. For example, Joanne was burping like an MF all night. It's like she drank an entire 2-liter of coke, and just belched away. And man, could this woman belch. She belches louder than a frat boy on a binge. I've never understood how a woman so svelt could make such a loud, guttural noise. I think Mya's already used to it. Before, she would always get startled when Mommy burps, but now she's just used to it.

The other day, I was napping on the floor because I had just come home from working at the group home. I was so tired that I slept in my clothes and I didn't want to sleep on the bed and contaminate it with all the boys' germs. I wake up at 8pm, and Jo is on the bed, enthralled with whatever is on the TV. I'm thinking it's General Hospital or some Lifetime chick movie, but it was Forrest Gump. That's right, Forrest Gump. No words were exchanged....she just kept on watching, noticed I was awake, and said, "Man, this movie is good." I proceeded to laugh hysterically. And then I made fun of her.



A couple of weeks ago, Colin and Brady came over with Lolo, Lola, Noel, and Arlene. The two boys were running around, playing with the dogs, and watching TV. We celebrated three birthdays: MJ's 2-month birthday, Gilbey's 4-year birthday, and Belly's 3-year birthday. We sang happy birthday, blew out the candles, and proceeded to eat cake. Little Colin really loved his cake. He loved it so much, that he ran from the dining room to the living room, where all of us were sitting, and said in almost a drunk voice, "Cake....." At the same time, he wiped the cake on his hands over his chest and fell to his knees. It seemed like he fell into a diabetic coma! Everyone started laughing at this, and as soon as Colin realized this, he just ran off laughing.

Forrest Gump's Ma used to say, "Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get." It's also a collection of funny moments, that turn into really great memories.

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact