My MJ

7.10.04

My comments are tri' in'

If you've tried to write a comment on one of my posts and haven't been able to, don't worry. You don't have anything wrong with your computer. My squawkbox comments feature is tri' in'. It's a Baskin Robbins's thang from back in the day. I remember we all used to say trippin' like that. So Ghet-toe. Tess Calub was the best at it, cuz she would do the whole head shake, eye roll, and finger snap a la' Shenene from Martin.

But I have a solution!! If you want to comment, refresh the entire page again (which you probably do anyways, so you can see my sexy photos and hear my sexy song again), and then leave a comment. It should work. For all you first-time blog readers, I'm not kidding about my sexiness. You would think I'm just being sarcastic, but really, I am a sexy motherfucker. If you don't think so, ask your moms; she'll tell you otherwise.

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact