My MJ

18.10.04

Bittersweet?! You're on crack.

I was coloring in some posters for work (yes, for work....I love my job!) and I ran across some crayons with the dumbest names imaginable. I was coloring in a building a light shade of brown, and noticed that the name of the crayon I was using was "bittersweet". What the fuck? How do you equate the feeling, bittersweet, with the color of baby crap?

They should call it "cream of baby diaper", and actually put little pieces of corn in there, for realism's sake. I saw this other crayon, which was basically gray, and it was called "timberwolf". What next..."clubbed baby seal?"





Here's some more realistic things we could all relate with: "crack-whore". It should be a combination of red and black; red for the beating that her pimp, Gregorio, is gonna give her for not giving him his money, and black for the welts on her arms from shooting up like a fiend.

I'm gonna give Crayola a call and pitch my idea. If they don't like it, they can suck my bittersweet timberwolf...if you know what I mean.

More rejected crayon names

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact