My MJ

13.3.04

Ever since the Korean "conflict" in the 1950's Korea has been an enigma to the world. And they certainly have me mystified. They are a proud people with a great history, yet they have several black stains that I cannot ignore. Here they are in no particular order->

-Kim Jong Yul Brenner (or something like that): could someone who wants to look like Roy Orbison, act like the Ayatollah Khomeni, and be as tall as Gary Coleman really govern a country?

-South Korea: what the HELL is up with your political system? I thought the US (specifically California) was a joke.....electing the Terminator and Kindergarten Cop as our Governor, having our most popular president in the last half-century be a chubby chaser with a penchant for girls that look like TGIF hostesses. Did anyone see that debachle in South Korea after the president was impeached?!?!? Fights breaking out everywhere, shoes being thrown, grown men getting on their knees and crying their eyes out? That shit was funny as hell. But I would definitely not want to be a South Korean (or North Korean for that matter), because your leaders are leaving very little to be desired.

-Animal rights: Hello?!?! Why do so many Koreans insist that eating Fido is a symbol of Korean pride when the practice was only borne from starvation bouts during the war? I know what you're saying, "what the heck is a chinelas-wearing, adobo-eating filipino have to say about eating dogs?" Stop torturing dogs! If you've seen the pictures that I've seen, you'd be as nuts about this as I am. They cram 20 dogs in a cage fit for only 3 dogs. If you think I'm exaggerating, look at this website:

http://www.koreananimals.org/dogs_p7.htm


And for those korean immigrants who get Jindos for national pride and stick them in their backyard, don't play with them, don't walk 'em, and just use them as a friggin' motion detector, you should be ashamed of yourselves. More and more jindos are popping up in shelters all over the US, and it's mostly because of you ig'nant little motherfuckers. How could such a noble, loyal, and beautiful breed be going the way of the dodo?

Alright, I've been pretty hard on Koreans in this post; I apologize. Yes, I am stereotyping, so if you don't like it, bite me. Filipinos, of which I race I belong to, like big white vans with musical songs that turn on when you put them in reverse. Indian people stink because they eat so much friggin' curry. Black people have long schlongs. White people can't dance. So what? Lighten up, people.

If it wasn't for Korean bbq and Su-Chin Pak, world famous MTV VJ, I would have given up on Koreans a long time ago.

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact