My MJ

9.11.03

The rains have returned, which means the snowpack is back. I plan to take the dogs snowshoeing (I'll be the only one with shoeshows) sometime in the next two weeks. I love this weather. I'm pretty sure I would enjoy living in the Pacific Northwest. All I need is an espresso machine, bookstore, and some singletrack trails to ride or jog, and I'm in a state of Nirvana (an homage to grunge). The only downside is my dogs get all muddy and I have to keep them indoors longer, which means more accidents. The carpet cleaner is in full swing, and I've got my gallon of Nature's Miracle ready to go. I also worry for the safety of my family members in the rain, because people continue to drive like assholes when the roads are slick and wet. I pray to God everyday that he is watching over my loved ones and myself.

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact