My MJ

11.10.07

what's in a name?

over the years, I've been called many things (among them, dickhead and asshole by the wifey). Here are a few of my aliases and the etymology behind them:

francois - my lesbian buddy from seneca used to call me that in her fake french accent. her name was gina, but I liked to pronounce it "ginah" as in vagina, a la 40-year old virgin.

frankie - my good buddy from the shoreline loved calling me that, maybe after frankie and johnny; he was a bear of a man with a good soul

franchise - modeled after the basketball player, stevie "the franchise" francis, this became my handle when I used to post on friendster forums and it stuck

franchizzle, chizzle, cheezy, french fries, frenchie, da franchise, franchise player, et al. - all derived from "the franchise"

frank n' beans - an allusion to a man's genitals and made popular by "there's something about mary"

fran - a shortened version of francis

franny - a feminine version of francis, that I adopted during college

franny the tranny - a convenient moniker alluding to my propensity to be gay as a motherfuck

st. francis - of assisi, especially considering my love for animals and po' folk(although the story goes that st. francis actually didn't like animals so much; he was just seen by someone praying out loud in the grotto and he/she thought he was talking to the animals; he actually went on record later saying that he didn't muck like animals)

call me whatever the fuck you want, just don't call me frank; frank the tank maybe, but not frank

Sexiness Love of my life MJ's Website My Kiki Interact